Accountancy Ireland Advertising Rates 2013
Why advertise in Accountancy Ireland?
- Accountancy Ireland is the official journal of Chartered Accountants Ireland and has been published continuously since 1969.
- Circulation: 24,558 per issue (ABC audited)
- Unique access to Chartered Accountants (Accountancy Ireland is mailed to all members and students of Chartered Accountants Ireland). 95% of the 21,000 members of Chartered Accountants Ireland are familiar with Accountancy Ireland and 70% rate it as very good. Source: Chartered Accountants Ireland Members Survey by Bernie Coyne, Coyne Research, May 2012
- Trusted source for financial decision makers
- 'Important to read for the job'
- Quality production values and published on time, every time
Accountancy Ireland is full colour, glossy, and perfect bound. It is published six times per year and has a circulation of 24,558 (average net circulation per issue for the period 1st July 2011 - 30th June 2012) -- click here to see our ABC Certificate. This circulation figure is certified by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Accountancy Ireland accepts display and classified advertising and is an excellent vehicle for advertisers wishing to target financial decision makers. Please see our current rate card (pdf) for terms and conditions.
Published continuously since 1969, Accountancy Ireland is the trusted source for Chartered Accountants. Reader research shows
- 87% of respondents read Accountancy Ireland 'to keep up to date' ; and
- 74% retain Accountancy Ireland as a reference source for more than 6 months.
A survey carried by Amarach for the Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland (IAPI) in 2009 found a majority of finance directors consider Accountancy Ireland 'important to read for the job'.
All rates are full colour and net of VAT
- FULL PAGE - €3,000
- HALF PAGE - €1,650
- THIRD PAGE - €1,300
- QUARTER PAGE - €900
- DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD - €5,250
- OUTSIDE BACK COVER - €3,750
- INSIDE FRONT COVER - €3,600
- INSIDE BACK COVER - €3,600
- SMALL ADS - €180
Discounts are available for series bookings. For details click the discounts tab (opposite left). It is also possible to distribute flyers and other material as loose inserts in Accountancy Ireland. See the inserts tab (opposite left).
As a value-adding service for readers (who we know like to retain the magazine as a reference source) and to provide additional benefit for our advertising partners, Accountancy Ireland publishes a complete digital version of each issue online and maintains an extensive archive. Advertisers who provide a web address in their advertising copy will receive a complimentary link in the digital issue. Please ask for details when you are making your booking.
Full ratecard is available for download below.
Accountancy Ireland Rate Card 2013
For further information and /or to discuss advertising in Accountancy Ireland, call +353 (0)1 637 7241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org